WHAT WE DO
- Product Roadmap
– Take the Product Vision and Strategy, along with your functional product brief (or artifacts) and create a development roadmap.
– The Roadmap is broken down into functional deliverables and sized (time and money), allowing a feature prioritisation exercise to be completed.
– Define clear Product Delivery Roadmaps for each product stream.
- Engineering & design team
– Build a team that’s aligned to your budget and targeted timeframe for the products to be ‘in market’.
- Pilot management & Beta launch
– Manage expectations clearly on effort to deliver each component of each product, with an agreed effort tolerance.
– Starting with the MVP, deliver the products in iterative Sprints, with consistent releases allowing constant value to be realised; along with the ongoing rebalancing of expectations, budget and timing.
- Product Marketing Plan
– A detailed plan setting clear, specific objectives and timeline to successfully introduce and promote your product in the marketplace.
- A detailed software development plan, i.e. Product Delivery Roadmap.
- Alignment on priorities and timing for the project(s), based on feature priority, timing and budget.
- Rapid, continuous release of your digital product offering into market.
- Highly optimised product delivery engagement, creating increased value for money, speed to market and certainty for both partners.