Data Migration and Phase One Reporting
- Laser Clinics Australia uses Booker.com as its POS (point of sale) platform in Clinic. Customer, treatment and commercial data is stored in Booker.com.
- Currently access to this data is through a manual extract process and involves heavy manual work in Excel once the data is extracted.
- Laser Clinics Australia requires the automation of the data extraction process and then a set of reports to deliver greater insight into its business and reduce time spent creating reports manually.
- Set up, hosting, and daily updating of a Booker Secure Data Extract ‘mirror’. A data warehouse.
- Create an automated process to update the mirror database daily with new Booker data.
- Develop a web interface showing the relevant reports in a visual dashboard.
- Report generation pipeline consisting of a data storage environment and interactive set of business intelligence reports feeding from it.
- Earned revenue report:
- User can select a time period and comparable period. Year on year reports, comparing weeks, quarterly comparisons, etc.
- Per clinic reporting:
- Provide cash sales, prepaid liability opening/closing balance, and earned revenue for each period, with comparison figures etc.
- KPI dashboard.
- Category breakdown reporting.
- Series Reporting.